Last updated: 26 November 2020
Please read through our terms and conditions prior to purchasing or placing a bid as all sales are final and non-refundable.
If you require any further information or wish to clarify any points, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be glad to assist you in anyway possible.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms refer to the following additional terms and policies, which together are referred to as our “Terms and Conditions” and apply at all times to your use of our Website and any related dealings between us, regardless whether you access our site or our Trademe online shop.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use our Website, as these will apply to your use of our Website and any arrangement we enter into with you for any goods or services (regardless of any other terms contained in any offer made by you, except to the extent we have expressly confirmed in writing our acceptance of those other terms).
Note that before you are able to access certain parts of our Website, or undertake some specific activities through our Website, you may be required to expressly confirm your acceptance of particular parts of our Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding any such express requirements for confirmation, by using our Website, you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions, and are bound by them, from the time you first start using our Website. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions, you may not use our Website or purchase products from us.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may revise our Terms and Conditions (or any part of any of them), or add further Terms and Conditions at our discretion, at any time by amending this page or the relevant document setting out any part of our Terms and Conditions.
Please check this page and the pages setting out other parts of our Terms and Conditions from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
The risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer immediately upon the Buyer or the Buyers’ agent, taking possession of the goods.
Uplift by a courier or other delivery agent shall constitute the Buyer taking possession.
Buyers are advised to insure goods in transit.
Items are sold as is Sale / Clearance Items
If there’s any dispute, we will handle the situation fairly into a win win situation Customers are entitled to a full refund if product received is not as described on the auction page.
However, please understand “Used parts” are NOT Brand New Parts.
These have some little dirty/stain/stained/any kind damage.
Pick Up Items
The Purchaser must pick up the item within 20 days.
We will dispose of Sold Items if not picked up after 21 days from the purchase Date.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY
The Buyer acknowledges that JDM Parts is a reseller of parts not a manufacturer and JDM Parts has no liability for any loss, injury or damage directly or indirectly related to any product supplied by JDM Parts.
JDM Parts will not accept any liability for the use of stolen or misappropriated credit cards or credit card numbers. Charge backs
resulting from authorized or unauthorized use of any credit card will not be accepted and will be treated as non payment with legal action being taken.
Conditions relating to new goods:
- No representation, condition, warranty or promise (expressed or implied) other than those required by law apply to each and every sale of new goods. Goods are warranted free from defective workmanship and material provided that the goods or engine are unmodified in anyway.
Warranty of any part is subject to normal use and only for the purpose of repairing or rebuilding a motor vehicle to Manufacturers standard specifications and is void if not installed by a qualified fitter. Where a qualified fitter continues with a partially completed job neither the fitter nor JDM Parts are liable for the condition of parts or work commenced prior to the fitter continuing with the job. JDM Parts may require written evidence from the fitter, and it is JDM Parts sole discretion before acting on any warranty claim.
- At no time will a warranty be extended beyond that of the manufacturers warranty period or conditions. The warranty is limited to replacing or repairing any defective goods returned to JDM Parts in accordance with the procedure set out in these terms and conditions provided that JDM Parts is satisfied that the defects were defects in manufacture.
Warranty covers only replacement or repair of the product itself and not the cost of removal or reinstallation. JDM Parts shall not be liable for any financial losses or damage sustained by the Buyer, including but not limited to, repair, inspection or replacement costs, any charges for hire or purchase of replacement equipment/goods, towage or storage charges, JDM Parts liability will not exceed the purchase price of the goods.
NO WARRANTY APPLIES IF PARTS FAIL BECAUSE OF USER ABUSE, LACK OF MAINTENANCE or HAVE BEEN USED FOR RACE or COMPETITION PURPOSES, OFF ROADING, MARINE USE, or USED WITH ALTERNATIVE FUELS or ENGINES THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED IN ANYWAY.
Conditions relating to secondhand or used goods:
- No warranty either expressed or implied applies to the sale of second hand or used goods.
- Goods are to be uplifted from JDM Parts after payment unless delivery is agreed otherwise before order taken.
- Goods will not be consigned to courier depots. Uplift by the Buyer or the Buyer’s agent constitutes delivery to the Buyer. Delivery is at the Buyer’s risk and expense in all cases.
- Where delivery has been agreed to by JDM Parts, all consignments will be made by carrier of JDM Parts choosing or at JDM Parts discretion and always at the Buyer’s cost. JDM Parts will not be liable for any loss suffered by the Buyer due to failure of, or delays in delivery.
- JDM Parts reserves the right to withhold delivery until payment has been verified.
- Goods (including packaging) must be returned in a saleable condition and with a copy of the invoice. Freight charges are not refundable. Claims for incorrect goods must be lodged within 48 hours of receipt of the consignment always quoting the delivery
- document number and date. No deduction or set off may be made for returned goods without the written authorization of JDM Parts.
- Returned goods will not be accepted after 7 days from date of delivery. A handling charge on returned goods of ($50 + 10% of the purchase price ) will be charged. No returned goods will be accepted where they have been fitted or used or are in a soiled condition (including packaging). JDM Parts has no liability for goods that have been incorrectly ordered.
The Buyer is responsible to ensure that the goods are correct and suitable prior to fitting.
- Refunds will be credited against your original method of payment, eg to the credit card you used to make the purchase.